Note: This post is a work of fiction; any resemblance to dead (me) or alive (Vivek S) is mere coincidence. It's a result of enigmatic conversation in between me and Vivek S. I never took his approval for publishing his name and for which I don’t have any regrets (but, certainly have fears of being killed).
So, have you given it a thought that why are you single? I guess you never, and until recently me too. Here are few points which may help you in solving your curiosity.
- You never had the courage to approach the girl you liked.
- You are always preoccupied with your work.
- You think more of the society than of yourself.
- You like the most beautiful girl of the college, who is always busy in accepting nominations (proposals), so ignored you.
- You neither failed nor topped the class, making it hard to get recognize.
- You have a strong liking for Mahatma Gandhi, simple living and high thinking.
- You love tension free life.
- You love and value your money.
- You can't talk idiotically for hours.
- You can't handle the aftermath of breakups.
Like this post at IndiVine.
Image Source: Like always Google